About Chapel Valley Lodge
Sleeps 14 Guests
Converted from a retired country church, Chapel Valley Lodge offers truly Unique accommodations for the Hocking Hills area.
Perfect for groups and families, you can gather in the large open-area main room, soak in the large Hot Tub on the back porch or even play the piano in the lodge!
It features up-to-date furnishings and finishes, while honoring the history of the building.
There is parking for at least 6 vehicles. Pet-Friendly.
- Lodge Amenities
- Fully-stocked Kitchen with a 12' live-edge walnut-top island
- Long Dining Table, plus Corner Dining/Game Area
- Large Gathering Room, with plenty of space for group gatherings
- 4 Private Bedrooms with a Queen Bed in each
- 2 Private Bedrooms with Built-In Bunk Sets (double on bottom and single on top)
- 2 Full Baths
- Large Hot Tub
- 1000 sq.ft. Deck
- 14' Picnic Table
- Front Porch with Rockers
- Fully Air-Conditioned and Heated
- Satellite TV in Living Room
- Free Wifi Internet
- Couches and Plenty of seating
- Gas Fire Place
- Fire Pit, with plenty of chairs
- Upright Piano
- Pet Friendly ($50 Non-refundable Pet Fee, per pet.)
- 2-pet maximum
- Covers entire stay